JOIN OUR TEAM採用情報
|Job Title||Back End Server|
|Description||As a backend developer, you will be working on new features on our micro-service platform, and also maintaining and extending existing features already in production.
You’ll get to use the latest technologies and make daily decisions about how our platform interfaces should evolve, and really see the impact of your work in use by tens of thousands of users.
You’ll be part of a passionate developer team consisting of server-side engineers, embedded systems engineers and mobile application developers. You are a strong team player who will also contribute to overall system design and development from the server side of things.
|Responsibilities||● Design, development, testing and management of the server infrastructure for TenTen vending machine solutions|
|Requirements||● Minimum 3 years of experience working with/designing RESTful APIs and relevant database modeling
● Experience developing and managing both SQL and NoSQL based database management systems
● Demonstrable good testing and code management habits
● Experience working with Ruby
● Full stack and/or frontend development experience a plus
● Experience with AWS or other cloud infrastructure a plus
● Excellent problem-solving skills
● Business level written and spoken English
● Japanese native or working level Japanese preferred
|Work hours||9:00-18:00 (Lunch Break 60 minutes), basically work remotely|
|Salary||Based on your experience, skills and potential|
|Holidays||Saturday/Sunday, Japanese national holidays, Summer & New Year’s vacation|
|Others||Social insurance / Full transportation coverage|